||PT PERTAMINA HULU ENERGI WEST MADURA OFFSHORE (PT PHE WMO)
||Provision of PHE-12 Topside Removal
PHE-12 was an unmanned braced monopod wellhead platform with main deck, mezzanine (wellhead deck), cellar deck, sub cellar deck and boat landing with currently 3 (three) development wells producing oil and gas prior to the tilting accident (1.65 degree).
The Platform was located offshore in Madura Strait at water depth of 58m from MSL. The PHE-12 platform was connected to the 8 inch production subsea pipeline from PHE-12 to CPP 2 process platform and a 6 inch gas lift injection subsea pipeline from CPP2 to PHE-12.
With respect to the above 1.65° leaning, the project scope of work includes to provide engineering, procurement, fabrication of skid frame, removal the Topside deck, transportation, load in and storage to Contractor’s fabrication yard located at Handil (East Kalimantan).
||22 Sep 2017
||Engineering, procurement, fabrication of skid frame, removal the Topside deck, transportation, load in and storage to Contractor’s fabrication yard located at Handil (East Kalimantan).
||PHE12 WMO FIELD [006° 35.174 S 12° 49.128 E]
|Scope of Work
- Site Visit to PHE-12 platform together with Company to verify the provided data and identify the present condition of the platform
- Perform the Engineering related to the skid frame requested to support the Topside during transportation and load in
- Develop the Engineering for load-in and storage
- Carry on the Engineering for Removal and Transportation
- Procurement of the materials required to execute the work
- Fabrication of the skid frame on the yard, skid beams on the transportation barge and relevant sea fastenings system
- Offshore preparation work and which consists of dismantling, installing scaffolding, securing loose items including Vent Boom, Pedestal Crane Boom, removing some stairways, sump caisson internal parts, etc
- Hot cutting of the 56inch caisson pile, and the 26inch sump caisson
- Lift and place the deck on top of the skid frame (Estimated weight of 500MT through four (4) lift points located on main deck) by the DLB-01.
- Secure the 3 (three) Xmas trees/wellheads by installing Wellhead Protection casings
- Install Navigation Aid (free issued by COMPANY) on top of jacket for safety and security reasons
- Transportation of the Topside and load in and storage to Contractor’s fabrication yard located at Handil (East Kalimantan).
# Removal of Topside and Sail Away of DLB-01 from Offshore Site: 7 Nov 2017
# Completion of Load In operation: 15 Nov 2017
# Completion of Storage for 6 (Six) Months: 14 May 2018